Sunday, October 28, 2018

Aqara 1080P IP camera

I have already told you on the site about several Aqara brand devices: wireless switch, opening detector, etc. So far I have always been satisfied with the products of this brand, which offer a very good price/quality ratio and great ease of use. So it was only natural that I wanted to test the IP camera from Aqara. I asked my partner GearBest to get a model in test. Of course, as usual, this test was not paid for. Here is my review on this Aqara 1080P IP camera.

Features of the Aqara 1080P IP Camera


  • Brand: Aqara
  • Definition: 1080P
  • Viewing angle: 180°.
  • Connectivity: WiFi (802.11 b / g / n 2.4 GHz)
  • Night vision
  • Motion detection
  • MicroSD slot
  • Gateway function with Aqara equipment
  • Power supply via microUSB port (5V 1A charger)

Testing the camera

It is now time to test this camera itself, to see if it is the deal of the century or not. And yes, we must remember: it is only sold for about forty euros!

Buy the Aqara IP camera

If my test convinced you (you are not very demanding... 😀), then you will find this camera at GearBest around 40€. And, if you are looking for an IP camera but this one doesn't suit you, then you can look here and there for better quality cameras!

No comments:

Post a Comment